Now, I am not implying that you don’t want to clean your house thoroughly (see the last paragraph.). But, if you haven’t yet discovered the joy of living in a clean home, then this article will give you some cleaning hacks that you can use in a pinch.
- Limit areas of exposure. – Close all doors and limit the space to where your guests can venture to the smallest space possible, and clean that area only.
- Dust off anything that is black.
- Run the sweeper on the carpets
- Remove clutter. (even if that means walking around with a bushel basket and tossing everything that you can into it, and then hiding the filled bushel in one of your closed-off rooms. ) The fewer things that are out – even for decorative purposes – the better. Think “streamlined.”
- Get rid of piles of dirty dishes. The inside of the dishwasher and the inside of the oven make great hiding places. Wipe off the counters to remove crumbs and any “water rings.”
- What is the first thing that your guest will see when they enter your door? De-clutter, cover or straighten anything that is visible. Fill up another bushel basket or use the garage to stash things. It might seem silly to move your car in order to use your garage temporarily as a junk pile…how much do you want to impress this guest?
- Light candles or use some air freshener spray to make the house smell nice.
- If you don’t have time to take a shower before your guest arrives, then at least put a clean shirt on, add fresh deodorant, and wash your face.
Time to plan – How a messy person can give the illusion of having a clean home
Hopefully you have 2 bathrooms. If so, then designate one of them as the “guest bathroom.” شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض Clean it once, شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض clean it thoroughly. Make it smell nice, and don’t ever use it. Don’t let relatives (OK, except your mother and grandmother and favorite aunt) use it. It is there to impress.
Now, if you only have one شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض bathroom, and you are a slob, you have a dilemma. If you won’t keep the bathroom clean yourself, then I would seriously recommend that you شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض hire someone to clean it for you. If you are a single guy, and want to impress the ladies,شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض well, a clean bathroom is important. شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض And if you are a gal, and you let a guy see that you have a filthy bathroom…Whatever it takes, get it clean.
Next, stand at the entranceway of your house and see what is visible when you first walk in. Keep those areas clutter free and clean. Whenever you are about to create a pile of dirty dishes or dirty clothes, شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض think about where that شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض pile is going to be located. Will you be able to hide it or cover it quickly? Will it make a smell? If you can, designate one room of your house – preferably the first room that is entered – as the “visitors area.”
Step 1 – Start by De-Cluttering Your Home
This makes cleaning significantly easier and your home will seem clean and tidy. Every item in your home should either be something useful or that you love or (at the present time).
15-Minutes to a Clutter Free Home
o First 5 minutes – Walk through your houses with a bin or garbage bag and fill it with items that can be thrown away, such as, empty soda bottles, worn-out shoes and old newspapers, magazines and those sorts of things.
o Next 5 minutes – Fill a second bin or garbage bag with items to be donated, old toys, books, clothing, etc.
o Last 5 minutes – Set up a designated spot for items to be sold, such as, furniture, collectables, electronics, etc. شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
We are all feeling the crunch of the economy and receiving the news of businesses folding, cutting back on spending, شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض hiring freezes, crazy bonuses, government bailouts, and complete countries going bankrupt but how much of this is the reality of the state of our economy as a whole and how much is an excuse to clean house. I can remember a similar scenario happened a couple of years back when the music industry claimed war against the very people who support them, there customers. If you looked at the actual numbers of record sales on a whole it hadn’t changed one bit, in fact sales have been on a steady incline since the 90′s. But they claimed they were not making profit because of p2p downloads. In reality the reason why they were not making profit was the because of large payouts to record execs while the artists starved, literally. Why would the record companies claim war and the end of days? Simply has an excuse to clean house and to capitalize on an online revenue stream that they weren’t prepared for.